Saturday, September 15, 2012

Woman's Waterloo

                                                                   A Woman's Waterloo
                   A woman who is a dreamer of a Knight in Shining Armor style, Romeo or a hero of their lives usually fall into a trap of fantasizing and dreaming things that are unreal. Especially when women feel that they are alone and lonely and no one takes care of them. To tell you guys I met already this kind of description I think because with him in my life I feel so safe and secure and I make myself more beautiful and he makes me afraid to get fat. I wanted to stay with him forever but as time goes by the pictures in my mind seems to fade. I even think that he is the last man standing because everyday there are men who are transforming and became women and I usually doesn't have the confidence to find real men nowadays. There are some men out there but I simply don't like them. I think it should be a secret but woman's things like "I wanna have sex" is so brutal to talk about and I think it is so unusual for a Christian like me and to tell you guys if you see me in person you won't really believe that it is me. Honestly, I am a dreamer kind of girl. I maybe don't know how to perfectly act and react but I know how to express how I feel. I get sad sometimes knowing that until now I remain a single. Just like what I usually confessed that I want somebody where I can cry on his shoulder and someone who can protect me but I think it is just so elusive and I don't know why. There is an instance in my life where I think I have a serendipity type but it is so embarrassing because that guy is a budol-budol gang and it is so tragic thing. I am sad now and the pain is killing me inside but I have to stay strong. Women are like this, even though there are feelings deep inside their hearts that are worth the quit but still they have to stay strong for their family.


No comments:

Post a Comment