I think, I am the dumbest person in the world before because I don't know how to relate myself with others but the moment that I learned that I just have to let go of the past pains and forgive people, I started to appreciate life little by little. Sometimes I still have the tendency to resist others in my life but slowly I longed for friendship and therefore develops it. Life is not self made but it is a process. You cannot define life just in the present or thinking about the future but instead it is the entire life that you have to pass through. Honestly, it is a difficult process because no one can understand and no one can define except you. If you have a blank sheet of drawing sketch or a canvass, start to fill it out with who you are and who you wanna be and to tell you it is hard, except that you have a certain point of comparison and a reference point.

Ganda mo Ms. Flandez!
ReplyDelete