Usually everyday, I started a day thinking of what to do and what else to do and as a matter of fact I have been trying all the best outlet of my abilities that I still need to discover and finally the day had come for me to learn how to create my own blog having my own taste. First, you might think that I am very self-centered and yes maybe partially self-centered. But once in my life I dreamed of becoming a writer and could be able to write a novel. I was able to write the introduction of it but accidentally I deleted it for some serious reasons. Maybe now I still have reasons to pursues my dreams. Project EXCITE opens the way to make it happen and one day I will give back to them what they had shared on me. All their times and patience spent for me to learn this new technology-based media. Just wanting to share a part of me, I had written short essays about God and had been reading a lot of Christian books for me to learn more about God. The more that I searched on it the more that I am hungry for it. If I am not a bread winner in the family, I could have become a full pledge minister in the church because this is really what I wanted to do. At some point, as part of being a woman, I think you knew what I mean, some agendas like love life. By the way, no need to mention about it because in reality that had always been highlighted. Sometimes, I regret what I did but what can I do when the damage had been done. I think, the kind of book or blog that I wanted to create is more on of a magazine type because I wanted to talk about anything under the sun. It depends on what topic I am more concerned of. I like issues about science, politics, religion, health etc., obviously since it is a part of our daily living. I cannot pinpoint on what would be the main topic or issues that I wanted to feature on my blog since we constantly change daily.
Sorry, I gone far for my introduction, now take a look of my daily routine at EXCITE seminar;
I had been chosen as the delegate for the EXCITE seminar held at University of Rizal System, Morong, Rizal. It started last September 3, 2012 and it will last tomorrow, September 7, 2012. During the first three days of the seminar, the topics taught are all about MS Excel and it is really fun because I learned something new apart from being well-oriented of it in doing the grades of my students. I did examples of payrolls, Employment records, Canteen Reports, creating graphs and of course creating tables for grades and different functions and shortcut operation to become efficient in making and doing reports. As of today, again I have been fed a new level of information and for me as we were moving to the so-called digital, it is the most important part of our professional life since it gave us the opportunity to bring to the open our precious thoughts and suggestions about anything under the sun. The group activity given is very good because it promotes maximum participation and I think I must consider copying that strategy for my students in order for them to become sociable individuals. Realizing that tomorrow we will be taught the complex part of this topic, I would highly commend this project because it empowers teachers and educators to be a channel of improvement and competitiveness to their students. Being able to create a blog is already a blessing because it will give you a way to improve your skills in writing and the confidence to share your talents and wisdom to other people.
THE END
Thank you so much,
BY: "Blogger"

Bang corny yata ng aking blog!...ahuhuhu!
ReplyDelete