Thursday, April 14, 2016

thank you Jesus

In life, sometimes you will made some poor decisions and mistakes that will either make or break you. And of course nobody must blame you for doing so because that is what you know and how you exactly feel about the situation. In those vulnerable moments, you are like grasping in the dark in finding out the truth of why those things happened to you. The revelation to you is very strange to the ordinary world that you belong. Along the way, you will face adversaries that you don't expect that would treat you that way and in fact you are not prepared of what is about to happen in your life. Although it is the natural course of life, facing death is a different matter. It is like having an incurable disease that eats up your flesh. During those times, I got nothing except my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and of course my family. The love and support of my family saved me and of course my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The promises in the Bible, like do not be afraid little rock for the father is pleased to give you the kingdom. I also look forward that like the beloved people of God, Israel, I too will have a rest in the land that God will provide for me. I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for saving me in those difficult time. It is just that, it is like a miracle to me that I survived those moments of my life.
Aside from that, thank you for the forgiveness and love that you gave me despite of the wrongdoings that I did.
So that means, we can really expect great things from God, and He can do miracles through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment